Full-Time Account Manager – Sales
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, fast moving team of dedicated professionals working on cutting edge equipment and technology? Blentech Corporation is a manufacturer of custom food processing systems based out of Santa Rosa, CA. We have earned and celebrated a North Bay Business Journal Best Places to Work award each year for the past three years.
For over 30 years, we have creatively blended function, durability, sanitary design, safety and performance into the design and construction of Blentech systems.
Blentech’s culture is focused on understanding. We first seek to listen before we act. Our team is driven and detailed oriented, willing to go the extra mile. Our innovative spirit mixed with our deeply rooted industry experience means that we are ideally suited to solve even the most challenging projects and applications. Our technologies are renowned across our industry for its impact. It makes food faster, safer and in many cases, elevates quality all in one.
Blentech embodies a true team environment where all employees work together towards a common goal. Although the capital equipment business is a demanding environment, we have developed and encourage a healthy work/life balance through systems and procedures as well as an analytical approach to our business. Our culture actively seeks to mentor and nurture capabilities both within our team as well as our customers and strategic partners. Inclusiveness permeates everything we do. We see past departmental walls to further develop our team and thus creates an environment that innovates greater technologies for our customers. Across the board, customer satisfaction is of topmost importance and it’s in part because our team truly cares in what they are creating and the relationships with our customers.
Our company fosters a family-like workplace and offers many opportunities to grow, learn new skills and collaborate with our team of professionals on a multitude of projects. Become a member of our winning team of motivated people who design and build equipment for our customers who rely on the equipment to produce the food that feeds the world.
Our team is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic manufacturing sales professionals to work as:
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Equipment Sales for industrial food processing equipment
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Identify and prospect new customer targets
- Map project and customer requirements to solutions and strategic goals
- Develop and qualify opportunities to maintain best pipeline quality, including researching customers
- Maintain and further relationships through key contact/account management system
- Communicate Blentech value proposition, advising customers regarding their application and process
- Drive the sales process, coordinating all aspects of internal activities with the customer, including discovery, product testing, project development, quoting and negotiation
- Communicate all sales activities to management through regular updating of Salesforce CRM system, creating leads and opportunities as required
- Monitor incoming leads and inquiries, with timely response or referral to Service or other departments as appropriate
- Travel to customer locations to engage customers on potential projects, estimate 25-35% travel requirement
- Cooperate with other sales team members when projects and territories overlap
- Understand and gather detailed customer requirements
- Facilitate communication throughout the entire project cycle with our internal teams
- Meet sales goals using negotiation and closing skills
- Collaborative work with internal teams, including Project Engineering, Service, Automation and Engineering, advocating for customer with these internal groups
- Attend industry trade shows
- Attend quarterly sales meetings in Santa Rosa
- Other special projects as they arise
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with B2B field sales of industrial equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to sell complex systems as well as single machines
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in engineering, food science, technical or business field
- Good negotiating and closing skills
- Understand customer project drivers
- Ability to work with Salesforce CRM, Google applications, MS Office, other programs as required.
- Ability to understand complex systems and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Name of company seeking application: Blentech Corporation
Company contact name: Kevin Jesch
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to Applyhttps://blentech.applytojob.com/apply
280 total views, 2 today