Full-Time Application Engineer
The Application Engineer position is a technical sales/customer support position that works to support internal and external customer requirements while supporting corporate goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand a diverse portfolio of packaging and inspection equipment and its technical benefit, and then leverage that knowledge to make equipment, application, and process recommendations.
- Review of customer specifications, commercial documents, and internal standards to determine scope of project supply.
- Perform equipment and product testing to assist in determination of recommended technical solution(s)
- Generation of customer proposals per requests from End-users, Sales Representatives, and Regional Sales Manager(s)
- Work with other internal technical groups (as lead or support role) in system solutions
- Entry of pre-sale quote activities into CRM/quote configuration systems
- Purchase order review, order processing for hand-off to Project Management
- SAP entry
- Interactions with internal and partner manufacturing partners as required
- Field travel to support sales, customers, and service as required
- Manage customer visits/demos as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- 2-year Associates of Applied Science degree in an engineering-related field, or
4-year Bachelor degree in an engineering-related field
- 5+ Years of sales, customer service, or engineering experience, preferably with Industrial Equipment.
- Ability to develop and articulate concepts and solutions to employee team(s) and customers
- Use Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, AutoCad, and CRM systems
- Strong customer service, time-management, troubleshooting, and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel as needed
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/lititz-pa-application-engineer-0005
107 total views, 1 today