Full-Time Application Engineer – Capital Sales – JR0008610
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
This position is responsible for supporting the Municipal water and wastewater markets in a defined sales region working through manufacturer’s representatives and Regional Sales Managers. The product portfolio is defined as Capital Sales for Decanters, Belt Filter Presses, Gravity Belt Thickeners, and Rotary Drum Thickeners. Heavy emphasis on specification controlled, solution selling and value addition via IPA. Support activities include technical equipment specification reviews, budgetary and firm pricing.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with end users, consultants, and contractors. As a part of the team, you will:
• Generate quotes for equipment and/or projects with our representative and Regional Sales Managers
• Learn and demonstrate extensive knowledge of Alfa Laval products & applications, determining costs to manufacture, and projecting delivery times
• Develop and maintain detailed working knowledge of our and our competitors’ products technical features and how to use a specification to leverage our advantages/differences
• Work with CRM database (MS Dynamics)
• Maintain strong working relationship with process support, project management, and product specialists
What you know
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering, strong PC skills and attention to detail, and:
• Ability to evaluate and prioritize sales opportunities to meet bid and customer schedules and / or requirements
• Commercial orientation
• Knowledge of IPA within the market
• Capable of reading and understanding project specifications and drawings
• Thickening and dewatering equipment knowledge preferred, but not required
• Wastewater process knowledge preferred, but not required
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=c053595fae2d8a0e36e6f24c298b0916
823 total views, 1 today