Full-Time Assembler, 1st or 2nd Shift – HFH – JR0013362
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to work in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
Our Richmond manufacturing facility is adding a brand-new 1st or 2nd shift team member to our lineup, and we’d like to hear from you! We are seeking an experienced Assembler to join us, reporting to the Team Manager in the Hygienic Fluid Handling group.
Hours: 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday through Friday, OR 12:30pm to 11:00pm Monday through Thursday, plus overtime as required (we are hiring for either shift).
Base pay starts at $17.50 per hour or more, plus annual production-based bonus opportunity.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Assemble subcomponents and finished products and/or executes the material processing within the facility composed of a limited number of pieces that require detailed level of product and process knowledge.
* Perform process setups and value add activities utilizing defined operating parameters, following all documentation to complete daily production demand within assigned team.
* Continuously build job knowledge through execution of Standard Operating Procedures.
* Develop the department in accordance with the Alfa Laval Production System participating in team performance and improvement meetings.
* Observe all company policies.
* Execute quality checks and inspections as needed.
* Other tasks as may be assigned.
What you know
You have a high school diploma or GED, and:
* At least 1-2 years of previous production experience
* Basic Personal Computer skills
* An ability to lift up to 60 pounds
* Fork truck/ crane operations is a plus, but not required.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Candidates interested in company-provided GED program will be considered.
Alfa Laval is unable to consider sponsorship or relocation assistance for candidates applying for this role.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=033db5b52fbdc54ce443475623608c1d
295 total views, 1 today