Full-Time Assembly Mechanic Trainee – JR0007509
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
The Assembly Mechanic Trainee position is focused on supporting Alfa Laval Tank Cleaning Production Department to fill multiple roles to support the business needs.
As a part of the team, you will:
• Disassemble incoming repairs and place in cleaners
• Assess and replace wear parts for repairs
• Complete reports for each repair order
• Complete new tank cleaning machines – add final assemblies and test
• Install units into tank and test per product standards – new units and repairs
• Document test results
• Package new equipment and repairs for shipping
• Fill spare parts orders – pick parts and package for shipping
• Stock parts on a daily basis
• Meet productivity standards and follow production work orders
• Maintain shop cleanliness standards – sweeping, mopping, wiping down counters, collect trash and recycle.
What you know
• High School Diploma
• Previous experience requiring a mechanical skill set, such as small engine repair or assembly
• Knowledge and experience with hand tools (Ex. ratchets, socket wrenches, screw drivers, hammers, picks)
• Ability to evaluate and assess product wear conditions and meet highest quality standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work well with others in fast paced environment.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to lift up to 36 lbs
• Forklift truck experience a plus
• Must be a team player
• Self-motivated with determined work ethic
• Structured and organized
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=c1d63cf301534e393254fb856508c7e2
361 total views, 2 today