Full-Time Assembly Tech Production – JR0016735
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are?
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
In this role, you will have the opportunity to run production processes according to standards and improve them. Currently, this opportunity is located in Houston, TX.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Execute production work with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as a base.
* Actively participate in Status Board meetings, problem resolution and other improvement initiatives.
* Continuous focus on waste elimination.
* Engage in 5S, safety and quality
* Actively participates in opportunities to grow and develop professionally
What you know
You have a HS Diploma or GED with Mechanical experience, and:
* 1 year of experience
* Production or warehouse exposure
* Forklift and/or crane operation is a plus, but on the job, training is provided
* Exposure to use and care of basic production or assembly hand tools
* Basic Personal Computer skills
* Ability to learn and use company system tools effectively
* Be able to lift to 60 pounds
What is in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k),
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval Inc
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=3c5dfc3e9360b3cc4861bb9eb76a4adc
90 total views, 3 today