Full-Time Assembly Tech Production-Team Lead – JR0016734
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
In this role, you will have the opportunity to supervise the assembly of parts, components, and equipment to levels meeting the quality standards as established by Alfa Laval and demanded by our customers. Currently, this is an opportunity located in Houston, Texas.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Coordinate, plan, and support the daily work of a team/shift
* Monitor processes and performance with focus on waster elimination
* Develop key processes and tools within the cell
* Act as a liaison between the team, support functions, and team manager
* Provide training/coaching to help close competency gaps
* Conduct SOP audit dialogues
What you know:
You have a HS Diploma OR GED with relevant experience, and:
* Minimum 10 years’ experience in the assembly of mechanical equipment or similar field OR Minimum of 5 years of experience with a relevant degree
* Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
* Strong people management skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval Inc
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=f26fa6bf21454577aa8ba0868c4e2a17
757 total views, 2 today