Full-Time Automation Engineer
Summary: Responsible for delivering automated solutions for industrial equipment in the food processing industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Higher level service support for equipment troubleshooting· Facilitate and train the use of existing troubleshooting tools from electrical Hardware supplier
- Drive quick problem solution by facilitating communication with German software engineers
- Involvement in development projects for US market by supporting new developments with programmers at production facilities in Germany
- Support Engineering Team with development of US market specific equipment
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent technical skills and be able to understand operation of complex production systems
- Proficient knowledge of electric controls is mandatory
- Systematical problem-solving ability in combination with proper time management are essential
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of SPS programming IEC 61131 is helpful
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic controls and machine design is required
- Sensitivity to problems; ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong
- Employee must be personable with excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment will be essential
- Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and upper management
- Must be able to follow directions and take instruction
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or 5 years of proven work experience in a related field
- English and German — Professional Working Proficiency, required
- Current valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Valid U.S. passport or have the ability to obtain one.
- Must have the ability to travel within North America and Germany
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner to get along with customers, co-workers and management. Always strive to provide the Perfect Portion.
How to Applyhttps://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/00d4f345-3765-40aa-b836-49a8ccd6d7b7/Weber-Inc
48 total views, 1 today