Full-Time Automation Engineer II – JR0024121
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are:
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job:
In this role, you will assume technical leadership for a range of products, ensuring seamless coordination to uphold support for the product portfolio, while meeting project and customer requirements. Currently, this is a Hybrid opportunity
located in Warrington, PA.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Contribute to project sales and execution by providing expertise in the automation field.
- Collaborate closely with the purchasing team to manage suppliers effectively.
- Manage multiple mid- and large-scale software projects simultaneously, adhering to established time schedules and budgets set by the main Project Manager.
- Actively participate in project meetings to ensure project alignment.
- Execute automation engineering tasks, including specifying complete systems, hardware and software for industrial automation, control panels, starter panels, and HMI panels. Generate the necessary technical documentation, functional description specifications, O&M manuals, and perform Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) for control panels.
- Develop RFQs for automation (PLC and HMI) based on input from Process and Electrical engineers.
- Specify all
components of a control system for various components, systems, and plants.
- Contribute to proposal and sales efforts.
- Ensure project cost optimization by optimizing design, procurement, and related processes.
- Provide support for start-up, commissioning, and troubleshooting, whether on-site or remotely.
- Serve as a mentor and role model for less experienced Automation engineers. Review their work for quality and assist in problem resolution.
What you know:
You have BA in Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience, and:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience related to business development, product management, and/or Sales
- Experience with heat exchange products and applications, service, or process industries
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging
position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more. At Alfa Laval, we carefully consider a wide range of factors to determine your total compensation package. We rely on market indicators and consider your specific job, background, skills, and experience to get it right. The base salary for this role is typically $105,000-$125,000.
Alfa Laval is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=c97dde83b5fffee1c7ca5ad4ac6fe21a
138 total views, 2 today