Full-Time Business Development Manager – JR0015556
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are?
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with our refinery customers to implement the use of our compact welded heat exchangers in their projects to achieve energy efficiency, production increases, and CAPEX reduction. Currently, this role is a hybrid opportunity located in Houston, TX or Richmond, VA.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Generate and execute a Tactical Sales Plan to the market incorporating current Refinery industry drivers
* Drive opportunities for sales of Compact Welded Heat Exchangers by getting Alfa Laval technologies specified
* Converting technology from Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger will be key function
* Cultivate relationships with industry management, subject matter experts and process technologists within Corporate Engineering, FEED Companies and Process Consultants
* Development of new applications and reference installations
* Provide consultative performance reports for operating installations
* Interface with central refinery resources, and international cooperation with other Alfa Laval sales companies.
* Some design and quotation work required.
* Significant customer interaction via Teams, phone, and email.
* Develop content for digital marketing initiatives
* Local and National travel expected up to 25%
What you know:
You have BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and:
* 3+ years of refinery industry experience
* Strong knowledge of refinery processes, applications, and/or economics are required
* Demonstrates strong customer service orientation, focused on delivering engineered solutions to meet a specific need
* Ability to network within the industry to develop new opportunities
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Effective negotiation and selling skills
* Self-directed and self-motivated
* Working knowledge of heat exchangers is a plus
What is in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=509d38e3ee4db54a9de2e777c184d2d3
346 total views, 18 today