Full-Time Business Development Manager – Life Science – JR0011346
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
The Business Development Manager – Life Science will help grow the Capital Sales Separation Technologies business in life science markets with a focus on industrial bio-fermentation applications.
As a part of the team, you will:
• Develops key account coverage with the technology decision makers.
• Prioritizes market presence and supports regional sales opportunities.
• Maintains a focus on replacement opportunities in the existing installed base.
• Acts as a liaison with central Business Unit counterparts for new applications, products and competitive intelligence.
• Creates market activities in conjunction with the Demand Generation team.
• Oversees new product launches to the market.
• Domestic travel will be common throughout the country (amount of local travel projected to be < 25%)
What you know
You have a BA in Engineering, and at least 5 years prior experience in a sales technology role in life science markets.
• Prior experience in a capital sales role revolving around engineered equipment preferred.
• Process and market knowledge in life science applications preferred.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=87b0cc51daff5e2294c86d2b12b2c4f4
382 total views, 1 today