Full-Time Business Development Manager – Service, Gulf Territory –
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are:
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to promote new service technologies, which include plate heat exchangers, decanters, high-speed separators, and service for competitor manufactured products. You will be responsible for creating a business development plan for service in the USA Gulf region (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas) based on the Sales company strategy and targets. Currently, this is a Hybrid opportunity located in Houston, Texas.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Analyze the market, competitors, prices, and available installed base to create a market map, customer segmentation and targeting in the assigned territory.
* Develop and lead the execution of sales plans for the target accounts of new service sales opportunities, regain lost customers, and new installed base from new capital sales.
* Conduct sales forecasting.
* Develop strong business relationships with key customers and channel partners.
* Asses customer needs and offer solutions using Alfa Laval’s technology and capabilities.
* Collaborate with the different stakeholders to execute the business development plan and provide superior customer experience.
* Drive the sales process directly with customers and/or with channel partners through coordinating the quote, negotiations, determining terms and conditions and closing of the order.
* Maintain a focus on replacement opportunities in the existing installed base.
* Support marketing activities in conjunction with the Demand Generation team
* Travel up to 40%
What you know:
You have BA in Business or Engineering with relevant experience, and:
* Minimum 5 years of professional experience related to business development, product management, and/or Sales
* Experience with heat exchange products and applications, service, or process industries
* Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
* Strong leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=f1c4d289ef390b7caf523bd05153a7d3
40 total views, 1 today