Full-Time Business Development Manager (ZLD) – JR0024538
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. A focus on continuous improvement is in your DNA. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
Within our North America Energy Separation team, you will be responsible
for growing the sales in Evaporation and Zero Liquid Discharge in the United States and Canada with a focus on Clean Technology.
In this role, you will be an active member of the Energy Separation sales team and will contribute to the development of the business. From a daily responsibility standpoint, you will:
- Actively promote our offering to the market. Independently look for, screen, prioritize and manage leads from the market and customers, and convert them in real business opportunities in order to ensure the pipeline.
- Drive sales dialogue with customer and help in defining the right solutions for customer with support from process & application experts
- Be active in the Zero Liquid Discharge and Evaporation market for Energy and focus on making visits, meetings and interactions to customers, focusing on customer needs understanding and highlighting the value of our evaporation
- Build and maintain a sufficient network at customers and internally within Alfa Laval collaboration with global Evaporation sales colleagues
- Share and learn knowledge with the Alfa Laval global Zero Liquid Discharge community
- Analyse and understand market insights and the customers buying behaviour to make sales plans according to the business unit strategy and targets, specifically towards sustainability and clean tech
- Use the Customer Relationship Management tool, to support the sales process and make decisions
- Work with Marketing to promote Alfa Laval evaporation technology through online presence as well as customer interaction and industry communities
We care about diversity, inclusion and equity in our recruitment processes. We also believe behavioral traits can provide important
insights into a candidate’s fit to a role. To help us achieve this we apply Pymetrics assessments, and upon application you will be invited to play the assessment games.
What you know
You are a good communicator with networking and collaboration skills. You have high energy, a positive attitude and enjoy developing the customer relationship. You have a fairly good understanding of process design and have proven skills or the desire to develop within sales of complex process solutions. We are open to candidates Most likely you come with some experience within e.g.
- Selling, designing or quoting evaporation driven waste treatment or zero liquid discharge systems
- Selling or quoting/selecting pressure vessels and heat transfer equipment
- Evaporation experience from Process Industry, smaller Manufacturing industry or the Recycling industry is interesting
- Sales of other types
of process solutions
A bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering, or equivalent experience is required. Travel up to 50% of the time to be expected
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more. At Alfa Laval, we carefully consider a wide range of factors to determine your total compensation package. We rely on market indicators and consider your specific job, background, skills, and experience to get it right. The base salary for this role is typically $100,000 – $130,000.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=a53b0856dff8de25f190a73f62e4d850
109 total views, 1 today