Full-Time Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst will lead the development and ongoing maintenance of Weber’s Business Intelligence environment. The Analyst will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy solutions for current and new business insight needs including new development, day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as primary Business Intelligence advisor the executive leadership team.
- Act as liaison for the global BI team including collaborating with other subsidiaries as needed
- Engage in process improvement projects by providing current state analysis and efficiency recommendations
- Partner with teams to provide interpretation/translation that results in effective actionable recommendations
- Prepare information and make presentations to various audiences including the executive, senior and mid-level managers, and associates
- Develop and enhance reports, BI dashboards, scorecards, charts/graphs, drilldowns, and dynamic reports to meet new information needs
- Review and analyze large datasets from multiple systems to identify inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with other system support teams (SAP, Salesforce, etc.) to adapt to any systematic changes
- Own responsibility for the governance (standards and documentation) of BI solutions developed for Weber Inc
- Maintain all data sets, queries, process flows via the appropriate tools
- Review, manage and implement all data analytics requests
Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience working in an ITIL based support organization preferred
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Management/Data Analytics or related field of study preferred
- 5+ years of experience working as a data analyst, BI analyst including working with various tools such as Incorta, Tableau, PowerBI, Oracle, SAP BW, IBM Watson.
- Current valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Valid U.S. passport or can obtain one.
- Must have the ability to travel within North America and Germany
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner to get along with customers, co-workers, and management. Always strive to provide the Perfect Portion.
Name of company seeking application: Weber, Inc
How to Applyhttps://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/00d4f345-3765-40aa-b836-49a8ccd6d7b7/Weber-Inc
87 total views, 3 today