Full-Time Channel Development Manager – JR0018614
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
As a Channel Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in spearheading the sales strategy for your designated area of responsibility within Alfa Laval. Your efforts will directly contribute to our continued growth and transformation into a modern,
customer-centric, data-driven organization. You will have the opportunity to formulate and execute a comprehensive sales strategy aligned with our divisional goals and local sales company objectives. Your responsibilities will encompass creating a service channel roadmap, collaborating closely with sales, marketing, and capital channel teams, you will drive the execution of strategies, support service sales teams, and contribute to the enhancement of our customer-centric approach.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Strategic Planning: Define and implement a business strategy and action plan for your assigned area in line with the overall divisional strategy, goals, and targets.
- Business Development: Drive sales and business development initiatives, including market analysis, pricing strategies, customer visits, seminars, and other relevant activities to enhance customer loyalty and
- Performance Monitoring: Forecast sales and budgets while closely monitoring progress against objectives and financial targets. Identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to optimize performance.
- Sales Efficiency: Collaborate proactively and systematically with sales and business development teams to enhance overall sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Team Leadership: Provide strong leadership to your sales team, guiding them in alignment with the business plan and sales processes. Ensure successful execution of lead-to-opportunity and opportunity-to-quote sub-processes.
- Coaching and Development: Develop, motivate, and coach your direct reports to nurture their sales competencies and product/application knowledge.
What you know:
You have BA in Business Administration with relevant experience,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and/or channel management roles.
- Proficiency in heat exchange products and applications, service, or process industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset to foster effective teamwork.
- Exceptional leadership skills to inspire and guide your sales team towards achieving their targets.
- A track record of data-driven decision-making and a commitment to customer-centric approaches.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=9e697b458a874b176c723fd0a4a87805
1741 total views, 1 today