Full-Time Customer Service Rep – JR0013304
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
As a part of the team, you will:
* Generate repair slips in the Gamajet Machine Manager Database
* Create quotations in the One4AL system and release to customer / channel
* Update OneCRM Database with quote activity
* Process new machine and repair orders in the One4AL system
* Update Knowledge Center Database with new machine details
* Process Distribution Center orders in the Sage100 system
* Answer incoming phone calls for service team
* Perform general administrative duties, including filing, faxing, copying, as needed
What you know
You have a high school diploma and/or GED, and prior experience in:
* Administrative Support experience to include, document creation, filing and operation of various office equipment (2+ years of experience preferred)
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel required
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Proven team player
* Strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=204a9afcec03bdb183b6689994513e9b
193 total views, 1 today