Full-Time Customer Service Representative – JR0024173
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
In this role, you will provide direct support to customers in handling standard orders throughout the order-to-cash process. Your primary focus will be to manage standard orders, from order acceptance to invoicing, and keep our customers updated on
deliveries. Your role encompasses various aspects of customer service and order management, including order fulfilment, ordering equipment, parts, and technical expertise, monitoring costs, warehousing, order shipping, and customer invoicing. Currently, this is a hybrid opportunity located in Kenosha, WI.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Manage the order-to-cash process for standard orders, ensuring a smooth and efficient flow from customer order to invoicing.
- Use and understand key financial and basic accounting information.
- Provide excellent customer support throughout the entire process, addressing customer inquiries about order status and delivery dates.
- Maintain and manage backlog and work-in-progress (WIP) to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Administer claims effectively, resolving any issues that may arise during the order-to-cash process to ensure
- Respond to a variety of inquiries from internal & external customers regarding product availability, cost, lead time, transportation, and delivery information.
- Independently enters orders and quotes received from direct accounts into internal ERP system.
What you know:
You have a HS Diploma or Associate degree in business with relevant experience, and:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a customer service
- Ability to follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to collect information from and work in multiple systems and programs efficiently.
- Customer-focused with a passion for providing exceptional service.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Proficiency in using customer service software and systems.
- Previous experience in customer service or order
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Email systems
- Strong Excel skills to include formula creation, filter/sort.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
Nice To Haves:
- BA in Business Admin
- Previous experience with sanitary products in Manufacturing
- Product knowledge of pumps, valves, tank equipment, installation material
- ERP and CRM experience
- Shift: 1st shift
- Work Arrangement: Hybrid (In office 3 days per week)
- Mandatory In-Office Days: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Overtime Eligible Up to 5 hours per week with Manager
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more. At Alfa Laval, we carefully consider a wide range of factors to determine your total compensation package. We rely on market indicators and consider your specific job, background, skills, and experience to get it right. The base compensation for this role is typically $23.00 – $25.00 per hour.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=12161b5f7f63300f74eee7d4d01bdcb5
658 total views, 2 today