Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, responds to customers, key accounts and satellite office phone inquiries and performs a variety of duties related to the Customer Service area in direct accordance with company policies and procedures.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Receives, researches and answers internal and external customer and key account inquiries and requests regarding standard products, prices, delivery and nearest distribution and service center.
- Creates and maintains files and reminders for follow-up action with customers to assure high level of customer service
- Provides support and assistance to the Customer Service Manager as needed
- Remains current on changes in policies, procedures, and product offerings, assuring compliance
- Routes freight by best carrier
- Prepares and processes quotes to orders and up-sale of products (accessories and parts)
- Applies appropriate discounts and commissions based on company schedules
- Interfaces with Sales team, Credit Department Engineering, Production and Warehouse on behalf of key accounts and customers
- Maintains correct customer information; to include names, addresses, etc.
- Enters orders received from customers. Reviews customer purchase for price, delivery, payment terms, carrier, freight, billing and shipping address, item description, tax status and part number(s)
- Prepares appropriate shipping documents
- Initiates credit application for the credit department and processes credit card orders
- Processes all sales orders and upsell of products (accessories/parts)
- Prepares credit card sales returns/credit memos, and issues returned goods authorizations
- Communicates order report to appropriate parties
- Manages quote log
- Communicates to Sales through Company CRM tool
- Participates in standard product training
- Back up to reception
- Assists Marketing with info/Sale leads.
Experience and Skills
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s)
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented – Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Relationship Building – Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Safety Focus – Maintain clean and organized work areas and work stations. Adheres to all workplace and trade safety laws, regulations, standards, and practices.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
2 plus years of experience in Customer Service: Required
Experience in industrial vacuum: Preferred
Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Manually Manipulate O
Reach Outward O
Reach Above Shoulder O
Squat or Kneel O
10 lbs or less O
11-20 lbs O
21-50 lbs N
51-100 lbs N
Over 100 lbs N
12 lbs or less O
13-25 lbs N
26-40 lbs N
41-100 lbs N
Other Physical Requirements
- Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth)
- Sense of Sound – Alarms
- Sense of Touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – as needed
- Safety glasses, Safety shoes (EH), hearing protection
Heated and air conditioned office and manufacturing environment.
Busch LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to ApplyApply online at https://buschvacuum.submit4jobs.com/#/jobDescription/314752/
44 total views, 2 today