Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Our company, located in Vineland, NJ, is looking to hire a Customer Service/Sales Support Representative to assist the Account Management team within the Customer Service Department with various duties. The primary function of the role is to ensure customer satisfaction by providing comprehensive teleservice. Successful candidates will learn about the industry, company products, and what it takes to produce them with the goal of continued growth within the company.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Regular social events
- On-the-job training
- Casual work attire
Job Title: Customer Service / Sales Support Representative
- Interact with buyers, sales representatives, production, and quality staff to resolve questions and issues.
- Accurately and timely process customer inquiries including but not limited to quotes and orders.
- Follow-up on shipping statuses and expedited orders.
- Promptly and professionally respond to general inquiries from customers via email and telephone communication.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction while providing customer support.
- Maintain a professional, positive, and empathetic attitude towards colleagues and customers at all times.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work with strict deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in business or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of continuous full-time work experience in Sales/Sales Support or non-retail customer service.
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficient in using computer systems and software applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, databases.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Monday though Friday 8am-5pm (Overtime may be required) In-office Position, Non-remote.
We offer competitive pay based on experience, comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K and paid time off. Background test and drug test required for employment. Computer Skills test required during interview process.
If you are qualified and interested, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience today to move forward in the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vineland, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Name of company seeking application: Compass Wire Cloth
Company contact name: Christopher Toppi
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyPlease send a resume to [email protected]
174 total views, 2 today