Full-Time Customer Service Webinvoicing – JR0019824
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
* The review and processing of Webinvoices into Customer Portals is an integral part of supporting our Logistical Teams: Logistical Projects and Customer Service Parts
* In this role, emails will trigger the requirement to upload invoices to a portal which will then support payment. Aligning with the terms and conditions of our customers contracts, this must be supported in a timely and efficient manner.
* Working in alignment with our Account Receivable team, in this function the Customer Service Office Coordinator will help find documentation proving the stance of Alfa Laval to invoice. Support documentation may include Purchase Order, Approval Email, etc.…
Shipping Confirmation Requests
* There is an ongoing requirement to support both internal and external requests to share Proof of Deliver tracking documentation. In this role, the Customer Service Office Coordinator will receive requests and search and provide information using systems/tools.
ORGANIZATIONAL COMPONENTS (level of functional responsibility, relationships, level of direction received, and ability to initiate work):
* This position receives overall direction from the Customer Service Parts Manager and works collaboratively with the following Teams:
+ Logistical Project Team
+ Customer Service Parts Team
+ Accounts Receivable Team
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
* Willingness to learn
* Customer focused
* Development of Alfa Laval product knowledge
* Aptitude and Ability to learn Alfa Laval systems and tools
* Critical Thinking – Ability to understand requests to work independently
KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED
* Customer service orientation
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATION DESIRED
* Education (degree or years) and/or Certification/Registration:
+ Working towards BS Business degree preferred
* Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attributes Desired in Candidate:
+ Must be a team player and related to people at all levels
+ Ability to gather, analyse and suggest solutions to problems that may arise in the process
+ Strong drive, determination, and willingness to develop ideas and procedures to solve problems
+ Excellence in customer interaction and engagement; excellent verbal and written communication skills
+ Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
+ Ability to learn multiple software tools and IT systems to locate and store information
+ Self-motivated with a determined work ethic
+ Structured and organized
+ Well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work with colleagues around the world
+ Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
* Hybrid Job Model
+ Will work in office minimum of 3 working days / 2 WFH supporting standard business hours
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous retirement savings program, paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=3c486d05d91fe91f6fc73f2caebbcc46
86 total views, 3 today