Internship Customer Support Intern – Equipment Traceability – JR0008751
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
**Please note this internship may be part-time or full-time and has hybrid capabilities**
The Customer Support Intern- Equipment Traceability position is focused on supporting Alfa Laval products to provide reliable operation and performance support to customers. This intern will be responsible for addressing the questions and concerns of customers representative teams about the company’s products. Typically, the job involves performing equipment traceability tasks to identify and locate our equipment.
In this role, you’ll bring your skills to a fast-paced and high-energy environment. You’ll also bring your process improvement ideas to the table, as we’re constantly looking for ways to improve efficiency. As a part of the team, you will:
* Use experience and express willingness to learn about Alfa Laval separation and heat transfer products and markets
* Perform equipment traceability tasks which include the following:
+ Finding and verifying serial numbers
+ Finding last known location of equipment
+ Verifying location still exists
+ Confirm address of equipment
* Learn how to use Alfa Laval databases and systems to locate information.
* Maintenance and updating of Alfa Laval installation records
What you know
* Working towards Bachelor’s degree, Business or Engineering programs would be great fits
* Must be a team player and relate to people at all levels
* Ability to gather, analyze and suggest solutions to problems that may arise in the process
* Strong drive, determination, and willingness to develop ideas and procedures to solve problems
* Excellence in customer interaction and engagement; excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
* Ability to learn multiple software tools and IT systems to locate and store information
* Self-motivated with a determined work ethic
* Structured and organized
* Well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work with colleagues around the world
* Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
***Alfa Laval has a COVID-19 vaccination policy for employees. All new employees, consultants and contractors, including employees who work remotely, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation exemption is granted. ***
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=1e1c28a42868995b5db46a7e179f69db
9268 total views, 2 today