Full-Time Customer Support-JR0010914
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
You will maximize sales opportunities and provide first class customer service to our internal and external customers in the Hygienic Fluid Handling team.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Develop a strong professional relationships with our channels and outside sales teams
* Independently enter orders and create quotes
* Respond to inquiries regarding product availability, cost, lead time, transportation, and delivery information via phone, fax, email
* Follow up on quotations to maximize sales opportunity
* Utilize backlog report daily to assure invoicing is timely and orders are properly dated
* Manage the returned goods process
* Review, validate, and track all credit/debit transactions between internal organizations
* Receive, log, and manage customer claims and warranties
* Actively contribute to problem identification and resolution processes
* Assist Accounts Payable/Receivable with processing payment credits/debits, provide proof of delivery to ensure proper payment of invoices, receive PO’s
What you know
* Strong customer service orientation and sense of urgency
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Skill in maintaining customer relationships in strained/stressful situations
* Strong team player
* Proven attention to detail and follow-up skillset
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Email systems
* Ability to collect information from and work in multiple systems and programs efficiently
* Strong desire to learn and grow within the organization
* Product Knowledge (Installation material, Pumps, Valves, Tank Equipment, Automation), helpful
* Previous customer service experience with industrial or technical products, helpful
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
Alfa Laval has a COVID-19 vaccination policy for employees. All new employees, consultants and contractors, including employees who work remotely, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation exemption is granted.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=f22f8285c33a75b11d539207efd258c2
884 total views, 1 today