Full-Time Datacenter Business Development – JR0024170
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
We’re seeking a Data Center Business Developer with a strong focus on building relationships to generate awareness, interest, and leads through key networks. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the commercial business development for the gasketed
plate heat exchanger technology in the datacenter cooling market. This is currently a Remote opportunity with expected travel of up to 50%.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive business development plan aligned with the company’s strategy and targets.
- Actively engage with new and existing customers, emphasizing the value of Alfa Laval’s product and service portfolio.
- Initiate new activities to increase market awareness and generate leads, such as tradeshows, webinars, and site visits.
- Conduct seminars and training sessions for key stakeholders, enhancing their product knowledge.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create content for the product portfolio.
- Elevate Alfa Laval’s reputation in the Data Center market through thought leadership and technology expertise demonstrated via social media, speaking engagements, and other activities.
- Work closely with
the data center team to create account strategies aligned with customer objectives.
- Coordinate and support the Business Unit in analyzing and prioritizing business opportunities.
- Acquire product-specific technical knowledge and stay updated on industry trends.
- Identify and remove barriers to market penetration and increased market share.
- Manage leads and project data in CRM software to enable data-driven decision-making.
What you know:
You have a BA degree in Engineering, Business, and/or Marketing with relevant experience, and:
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in the Datacenter Industry.
- Technical knowledge within the heat exchanger industry.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize tasks and operations.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more. At Alfa Laval, we carefully consider a wide range of factors to determine your total compensation package. We rely on market indicators and consider your specific job, background, skills, and experience to get it right. The base salary for this role is typically $81,590 to $116,557.
Alfa Laval is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Visa Sponsorship for this role is not being offered at this time.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=252cc91c176c298f5a0008363cbcc305
80 total views, 3 today