Full-Time Design Engineer
- Work under the guidance of a Project Engineer to develop models in Autodesk Inventor 3D. There may be the occasion where work will be done in AutoCAD 2D.
- Receive verbal instructions, customer specifications, or concept sketches to create details and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
- Responsible for sizing of mechanical components used in his design (shafts, bearings, sprockets)
- Design Engineer will be responsible for specification of purchased components as required.
- Assignments may include equipment layout, sheet metal and fabrication design.
- Understand custom machine design, GD&T techniques, manufacturing methods and best practices of CAD to create accurate drawings that reflect cost effective manufacturing.
- Mobility as required to review equipment during construction on factory floor.
- Occasional travel to customer facilities for meetings and equipment troubleshooting.
- 8+ years Inventor experience or SolidWorks experience required.
- 6+ years of experience in machined component designl
- BSME or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- 8+ years of CAD experience including 3-D modeling and drafting.
- Knowledge of design and manufacturability (DFM).
- Experience creating sheet metal and fabrication drawings.
- Experience creating part and assembly drawings.
- Experienced creating machined components and drawings
- Previous experience with food machinery preferred.
- Experience with FEA (Finite Element Analysis) is a plus.
- Experience working in SAP is preferred.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/lititz-pa-design-engineer-0003
72 total views, 3 today