Internship Digital Marketing Specialist Intern – JR0019894
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who Are You?
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
As part of the internship, you will:
Have the opportunity to create engaging, interactive and personalized content to improve our online customer experience and satisfaction. You will be responsible for the planning, design, and execution of email and social media marketing campaigns. Currently, this is a hybrid position located in Richmond, VA. The duration for this role is 6-months with the potential to become permanent.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Create and optimize impactful content with focus on storytelling across multiple channels and audiences to drive leads.
* Work closely with other members of marketing and communications teams across the organization to drive brand awareness, consistent messaging, and conversion through the strategic use of content.
* Conversation rate optimization on product and industry pages through A/B testing, use of heatmaps, customer survey results and UX testing findings.
* Implement personalization to improve CX and conversion.
* Act as a trusted digital content consultant for our global organization, promoting best practices in messaging, writing, and style.
What you know:
You are a current student studying Business with a Marketing focus or related field, and you have:
* Some experience with HubSpot.
* Exposure to executing email marketing campaigns.
* Exposure to social media platforms and content calendars.
* Exposure to digital analytics.
* High attention to detail, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to stay current on industry trends and tools, as well as new business opportunities.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to work up to 24 hours per week.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=174fe33f27c452fd13060a3ddcb1d34e
167 total views, 1 today