Full-Time Director of Sales
Responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives and pipeline management of opportunities. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Ultimate goal is growth through execution of strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Works directly with CEO to develop sales strategy, initiatives and annual budget.
• Oversees daily sales activity and works with sales team to develop strategic activity plan based on product opportunities at each account
• Travels with sales team and meets with clients to not only create new opportunities, but also to work on sales development skills and tactics with sales team
• Utilizes sales reports/dashboards to help manage activities based on strategy
• Coordinates activities with marketing on messaging and campaigns that align with company strategy as it relates to products and services.
• Manages sales pipeline and works with sales and marketing to increase market penetration into all defined opportunities.
• Utilize Salesforce.com for all activities, pipeline management and sales process management.
• Manages sales team in a manner that creates strong lines of communication from the field to internal departments ensuring alignment and execution quotations, projects, demonstrations, and marketing efforts.
• Develop and nurture strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships ensuring open streams of communication.
• Responsible for managing inside Strategic Sales team.
• Work with other directors to build efficiencies in the sales process and ultimately delivering the Perfect Portion to our customers
• Work closely with Product Management to develop strategies and market development tactics
• Be a cultural leader in the Perfect Portion and our customers
Required Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of CRM software and how to utilize the tools and performance metrics.
• Ability to coach and mentor sales professionals.
• Must be able to recognize strengths and opportunities for development in high performing salespeople.
• Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
• Strong communication and team management skills.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of 10 years of slicing or related capital food equipment sales
• Minimum of 5 years in a sales leadership role
• Current valid U.S. driver’s license.
• Valid U.S. passport or have the ability to obtain one.
• Must have the ability to frequently travel within North America and Germany.
• Must live in the Kansas City area.
Travel Requirements: Frequent Travel, at least 50%
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner to get along with customers, co-workers and management. Always strive to provide the Perfect Portion.
Name of company seeking application: Weber, Inc
Company contact name: Kendra Consiglio
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to Applyhttps://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/00d4f345-3765-40aa-b836-49a8ccd6d7b7/Weber-Inc
93 total views, 5 today