Full-Time Director of Service Sales – Food and Water Division – JR0017543
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
As the Director of Service Sales, you will be responsible for establishing the service sales strategy, driving the business in strategic and tactical functions, and ensuring we have a structure to serve our customers and delight them throughout the customer experience with Alfa Laval. The position will continue the transformation journey of our service organization to a modern data driven organization, with special focus on customer centricity. Currently, this is a Hybrid opportunity preferably located in Richmond, Virginia or Houston, Texas. We are seeking to fill this position by February 2023.
As a part of the team, you will:
• Define the business strategy and plan for assigned area of responsibility according to Division Strategy, plan, and targets
• Develop the business by driving relevant sales and business development activities to get the customer Loyalty and satisfaction: Market Analysis, Pricing, Visits, Seminars
• Forecasts Sales and budget and monitor progress against objectives and financial targets to identify problem areas to improve the performance.
• Work proactive and structured with the sales and business development to optimize the sales efficiency of the team
• Lead the sales team giving the direction and ensuring that they are performing according with the plan and the sales process, with the special focus on lead to opportunity and opportunity to quote sub-process.
• Develop, motivate, and coach direct reports to secure the development of relevant sales and product/application competencies
What you know:
You have BA in Business or Engineering with relevant sales leadership experience, and:
• Minimum 5 -7 years of progressively responsible sales management experience including working with operations teams
• Strong understanding of financial management concepts and business systems
• Project management experience
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Strong people management and sales leadership experience
• Familiarity with heat transfer within food and water application
• Strong ability to drive a data driven sales team
• Ability to network externally and internally
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=aeb17b9b3c127cd7af0f417c5f16923f
1295 total views, 1 today