Full-Time Electrical Engineer
Weber is seeking a highly motivated Electrical Engineer to support the US Engineering team. You will be involved in projects for the US market in collaboration with our German teams. This unique opportunity will allow you to engage with all phases of design development from new technology, component design, and manufacturing. The successful candidate must be able to work quickly, efficiently with strong interpersonal and communication skills, detailed oriented and not afraid to be creative and precise in delivery of new and existing designs.
- Responsible for schematics for all Weber machines in the North American market
- Responsible for I/O XML files for all Weber machines in the North American market
- Responsible for pneumatic drawings for all Weber machines in the North American market
- Responsible for electrical bill of material creation for all Weber machines in the North American market
- Integrate with global electrical engineering team to ensure Weber electrical design standards are met.
- Subject matter expert for electrical US codes and standards (e.g. UL)
- Work with Supply Chain Manager on costs reduction opportunities for locally sourced parts.
- Maintain machine records and documentation.
- Work with Applications Engineer and Director of Technology on customized equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple, parallel projects using formal project planning techniques.
- Proficient knowledge of electrical controls and pneumatic controls required.
- Familiarity with electrical US code for manufacturing equipment required.
- Familiarity with electrical European norms for manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Excellent problem solving ability; Ability to coordinate own and others actions, manage own time.
- Sensitivity to problems; ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Employee must be personable with excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work in a team environment will be essential.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be able to follow directions and take instruction.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in electrical engineering or electromechanical engineering.
- 3 years required, 5 years preferred, of proven work experience in a related field.
- German — Professional Working Proficiency, required
- Proficiency with computers including MS Windows, MS Office, EPLAN.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Current valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Valid U.S. passport or have the ability to obtain one.
- Must have the ability to travel within North America and Germany
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner to get along with customers, co-workers and management. Always strive to provide the Perfect Portion.
How to Applyhttps://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/00d4f345-3765-40aa-b836-49a8ccd6d7b7/Weber-Inc
54 total views, 2 today