Full-Time Evaporation Sales Specialist – JR0018607
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. This can only be achieved by having dedicated people with curious minds. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse and inclusive workplace based on care and empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent challenges. Making the world a better place. Every day.
Join our Food Systems Business Unit and help drive sales of evaporation systems to the Food and Water industry within North America. Remote candidates can be considered.
Who are you?
You have a strong commercial and business mindset and you´re committed to deliver results. You are a team player preferably with strong network in the industry. You are also service minded, proactive, and have excellent follow-through.
About the job
Your task will be to promote and develop the Evaporation Systems business in North America. Drive sales activities together with regional salespeople by providing commercial expertise as well as product, system and application know how. Be part of a truly global team of dedicated sales and engineering specialists. You will be supported by application specialists and our engineering team to build competitive offers to the market.
* Drive lead generation and follow up of opportunities
* Motivate, inspire, coordinate, and actively support the regional sales resources for Evaporation Systems
* Generate competitive proposals for evaporation systems, based on technical design from Global Technology Team
* External promotion of Alfa Laval evaporation technology through online presence as well as customer interaction and industry communities
* Provide product & process training to sales representatives & agents within Alfa Laval’s network
* Take part in and eventually run and document tests with our test evaporation system and customer audits
What you need for this role
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical or Chemical)
* Previous experience in a similar role, with proven results
* Strong consultative and communicative capabilities
* Ability to travel (approx 60 days/year)
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=5b88565283130e2f4e3a79baf5af5324
242 total views, 1 today