Full-Time Fabrication Operator
We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
Earn up to $29 per hour with overtime opportunities
nVent is looking for Metal Fabricators to join our team on 1st shift. In this role you will perform a variety of duties involved in manufacturing electrical enclosures.
Shift Hours: 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Monday – Friday
7:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday-Friday
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS ROLE:
- Perform rotational assignments including grinding, forming (press brake), welding, spot welding and assembly.
- Perform transactions necessary to maintain accurate records and inventory balance through use of the computer.
- Perform set-up duties in accordance with production documentation
- Position production materials and tooling, and maintain proper dimensions according to print specifications.
- Perform operation in accordance with production documentation.
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We’re a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.
Name of company seeking application: nVent l Hoffman
How to ApplyApply here on the company site!
203 total views, 1 today