Full-Time Field Service Manager – JR0010039
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
- Secure a strong QHSE culture within the Field Service organization
- Manage and develop capabilities needed to support the overall Service strategy
- Identify training needs and keep track of FSE competence improvement and personal development and skills matrix updates accordingly.
- Fully responsible for the Field Service cost centre forecast and result including investments and monitor progress against financial targets
- Support proactive service sales by lead generation in collaboration with Service sales
- Ensure that jobs are executed according to customer relationships internally and externally
- Lead the team even remotely giving the direction and ensuring that they are performing according with the service strategy with a strong customer orientated mindset
- Implement continuous efficiency improvements utilizing innovative processes and technologies
- Leading change management to adapt to new market demands
- Implement and follow up on relevant KPIs to measure and improve performance
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
Alfa Laval has a COVID-19 vaccination policy for employees. All new employees, consultants and contractors, including employees who work remotely, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation exemption is granted.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=d0ac33050655623322496aba2296d87f
196 total views, 1 today