Full-Time Field Service Manager
JLS Automation is currently accepting candidates for a Field Service Manager for our corporate office in York, PA. The Field Service Manager will work with a leader in primary and secondary packaging machinery for the food manufacturing industry using cutting-edge robotics technology. We have an exceptional customer-focused and employee-centered culture in a heavy growth mode. JLS® offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance at no cost to the employee starting on day 1.
Field Service Manager Job Objective
The Field Service Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of the Field Service Engineers dispatched to new and existing customers, partnering with Engineering to manage all aspects of the life cycle of projects. The Field Service Manager will also enhance JLS Automation’s Field Service training program to ensure the team is equipped to perform the job promptly and efficiently. This is a Full Time, Exempt position reporting to the Director of Aftermarket Sales and Service.
Field Service Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and assist the Service Coordinator to dispatch and schedule Field Service Engineers to customer facilities based on skillset and responsiveness.
- Deliver industry-leading service to JLS® customers: training, maintenance, service support hotline, 24-hour hotline, service estimates, and scheduling.
- Provide support and guidance to service staff to ensure timely and quality customer service.
- Oversee Field Service Engineers and increase Field Service support training requirements to ensure the highest level of customer support in the industry.
- Assist in goal setting, skill enhancement, and performance review activities for the Field Service team.
- Identify and resolve employee complaints/concerns.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by all team members.
- Maintain and manage the customer’s punch list for all items that are post-shipment of the equipment.
- Partner with Engineering Departments to resolve any technical issues with Field Service onsite or remotely.
- Maintain customer data and communications through software tools including Salesforce.
- Meets with customers regularly, remotely, or on-site, to resolve issues and support Field Service Engineers.
- Assist in interviewing and hiring new associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Field Service Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred but not required
- 2+ years of supervisory/managerial experience
- Minimum 5 years of technical capital equipment experience
- Salesforce / Service Lighting experience preferred
- Field Service Management software experience required
- Ability to build rapport and interact effectively with personnel at all levels within the Organization and with vendors and business partners outside the Company
- Always demonstrates highly ethical behavior and good judgment
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communications skills, as well as Effective time/project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible with the ability to successfully manage ever-changing priorities as necessary
- Willingly takes on additional assignments as requested
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 15% to support business activities and customer base
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
How to ApplyVisit the JLS Career Site to apply!
55 total views, 3 today