Full-Time Field Service Specialist-Rotating Equipment
The Field Service Specialist (FSS) sells the company’s after sale parts, products and service(s), through personal contact with end user customers, in an assigned territory and/or market segment.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Develop mutually beneficial business relationships with end user customers to maintain and grow the company after sale parts, products and service(s) business
- Promote, sell, secure and maintain orders for after sale parts, products, service (repair) and predictive or preventative maintenance contracts or agreements
- Routinely inspect and monitor customer pumps to determine condition, make recommendations and generate quotes for parts, products or service(s) required
- Demonstrate and explain after sale parts, products and service(s) to existing or potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Create and manage a yearly after sale plan including targeted growth accounts to pro actively produce intended results
- Make telephone calls, schedule in-person visits, presentations and trainings to current or potential customers
- Expedite the resolution of customer issues, problems and complaints and coordinate effort with Sales/Service Managers and Technical Support Team.
- Maintain/manage a customer database, records, files and reports using Busch approved software and programs including Busch Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
Experience and Skills
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills – Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, solve problems, and process into meaningful data.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to serve both external and internal clients by focusing effort on meeting client’s needs, understanding their concerns, and seeking to build trust.
- Diversity Oriented – Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Energetic – Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Motivation – Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Persistence – Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or discouragement.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Self-Management – Manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Associate’s Degree (two year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Technical Degree:PreferredExperience:
3 plus years of experience in Industrial or Technical product sales or field service related experience: Required
Mechanical aptitude: Required Electrical knowledge: Preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems experience: Preferre
Certifications & Licenses:
Must maintain a valid Driver’s license that meets Busch insurance standards
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Manually Manipulate F
Reach Outward F
Reach Above Shoulder O
Squat or Kneel O
10 lbs or less F
11-20 lbs F
21-50 lbs O
51-100 lbs O
Over 100 lbs N
12 lbs or less F
13-25 lbs O
26-40 lbs O
41-100 lbs O
Other Physical Requirements
- Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth)
- Sense of Sound – Alarms, Pump sounds
- Sense of Smell
- Sense of Taste
- Sense of Touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – All other as required
- Sense of Balance
- Safety glasses
- (EH)Safety footwear
- Uniforms (supplied by Busch)
- Hearing protection as required
- Must pass medical evaluation
- Must have approval for respirator protection
- Annual fit test required
- Facial hair must not interfere with face-piece, face seal or respirator valve function
Climate controlled manufacturing environment, moderate exposure to dust, moderate noise level, and occasional ladder use. Various Client locations.
Busch LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Company contact name: Busch Vacuum Solutions
207 total views, 1 today