Full-Time Field Service Technician
Heat and Control offers an excellent benefits package, including a competitive salary, 401K, paid vacation/holidays, and medical, vision and dental plans.
If you are interested in working for a world leader in the food equipment industry, and think you have what it takes to grow with us into the future, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Installation and repair of industrial packaging machinery.
- Ability to work unsupervised on projects.
- Ability to travel 100% to job sites throughout North America.
- Customer Service Skills required.
- Timely submission of job related paperwork.
- Experience performing hands-on equipment maintenance.
- Experience determining the causes of electronics failures, using such tools as digital voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
- Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to analyze and prioritize information, distilling it to the critical issues and drawing accurate conclusions.
- Skilled use of database, spreadsheet, and word-processing software to prepare statistical and written reports with varying degrees of complexity and detail for management.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/lititz-pa-field-service-technician-0008
97 total views, 1 today