Full-Time Field Service Technician
The incumbent will be an Ambassador of Frontmatec at all times, while providing technical service expertise to internal and external customers. The Field Service Technician will diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain PLC-controlled equipment, conveyor systems, and mechanical machines in a food-processing environment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled and scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment at customer facilities.
• Assist installation & commissioning of new equipment as well as upgrades on existing installations.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals, electrical and pneumatic schematics in order to perform required maintenance and service.
• Execute service and maintenance orders/jobs in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provide accurate and sufficiently detailed data in comprehensive reports after
completion of installation and/or service jobs.
• Comply with all company and client health and safety programs.
• Participate actively in the development of customer relations.
• Effectively communicate with customers, sales teams and partners to ensure that
customer needs and demands are understood and are being met.
• Provide feedback to After Sales Teams regarding customer needs and demands to
secure global implementation.
• Complete weekly expenses and hours report.
• Support and work with the company´s Engineering department on the development
of new products.
• Support and work with the company’s Engineering, Production, and QA departments in order to secure the product quality.
• When needed – participate in the development of the company’s training
• Self-managed, responsible for booking travel and accommodations.
Name of company seeking application: Frontmatec
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplySubmit your resume to: [email protected]
269 total views, 1 today