Work with business managers to provide financial analysis, business controls and insight which will both improve understanding of financial performance in the present and to drive sustainable, profitable growth in the future. Develop and drive business process standardization across sales and service organizations.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Leads quarterly forecasts and annual budgets in line with the Company’s overall vision and goals.
• Drives growth and profitability working with business managers by providing monthly financial and business analytics and insights into commercial and operational performance.
• Collaborates with business managers, leading efforts to cut costs and reduce or eliminate process redundancies through business process reengineering.
• Establishes business performance measurements and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) around growth, profitability, and working capital.
• Supports the CFO in building financial models for forecasting profitability, growth and operating cash.
• Provides support to business managers across the company on key financial and operational decisions through data analysis and business understanding.
• Works with Information Technology team to validate data feeds, develop new reporting and tools, and enhance existing reporting.
• Supports key business initiatives established for Systems, Sales, and After Market teams.
• Serves as backup in the Controller’s absence in the preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Assists users of Company’s ERP system in the understanding of the system and functions as related to activities affecting financial results for improving employee efficiency and accuracy of financial data.
• Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
• Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
• Accountability & Dependability – Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight
• Adaptability & Flexibility – Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities
• Analysis & Reasoning – Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
• Analytical Skills – Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, solve problems, and process into meaningful data
• Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of work assignment or to defend a position or idea
• Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Business Acumen – Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues
• Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
• Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
• Conceptual Thinking – Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas
• Confidentiality – Integrity and discretion required due to the high level of confidential business-related information handled
• Critical Evaluation – The ability to process actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information to reach an answer or conclusion
• Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
• Diversity Oriented – Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type
• Financial Aptitude – Ability to understand and explain economic and accounting information and make sound long-term investment decisions
• Managing Projects or Programs – Structures and directs others’ work on projects or programs
• Multitask – Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
• Organizational & Political Savvy – Uses knowledge of the organization and political climate to solve problems and accomplish goals
• Planning & Organizing – Coordinates ideas and resources to achieve goals
• Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively present information publicly
• Researching Information – Identifies, collects, and organizes data for analysis and decision-making
• Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
• Strategic Vision – Is able to see the big, long-range picture