Full-Time Flex Technician
As a result of our continued growth and the complexity of our projects, Dorner is introducing a new role for skilled, multi-talented, flexible technicians. If you possess the knowledge and desire to work in multiple departments, on different projects and don’t mind a constantly changing role, this might be for you!
- You will be assigned to different departments depending on business and customer need
- Work in operations where there is a need to backfill vacant positions, cover for medical leaves, vacations and/or spikes in business
- You will work under the direction of the VP-Global Operations
To qualify for consideration; you will need the following:
- Use of proper processes, procedures and OMS instructions, cycle counting procedures
- Proper safety procedures
- Daily participation and demonstrated 5-S practices
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly preventative maintenance duties on machines & equipment
- Continually open to learning and acquiring new skills by progressing through the skills matrix
- Specialize in either assembly or fabrication
- Perform regular production or assembly duties as required within the respective cell or department
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Basic Computer skills; Excel, Word and Outlook knowledge a plus.
- Certified for sit down Fork Lift, Raymond and use of overhead crane.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Keyboard skills for data entry.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Customer service oriented; good communication skills.
- Basic blue print reading, writing, reading and math skills.
- Solid mechanical aptitude.
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Dorner provides thousands of stainless and aluminum conveyor automation solutions to countless industries including packaging, automation, industrial, food processing, medical, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Dorner’s mission is to Transform Conveyor Automation by providing a wide range of innovative conveying solutions with best in class support.
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyLearn more and apply on our website - https://www.dornerconveyors.com/careers
43 total views, 2 today