Full-Time Global field service, ASH – JR0014779
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are?
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
In this role, you will work to ensure the continued support & development of Field Service Engineers globally through the Alfa Laval Sales Companies focused on ASH products and services. Currently, this role is in Houston, TX with up to 80% travel required.
As a part of the team, you will:
• Provide support in the form of Help Desk support, claims support and operational business support for a specific industry or application.
• Maintain and update sales tools and sales documentation.
• Develop training material and hold technical trainings.
• Make quotations for upgrades and engineered components to sales companies.
What you know
You have a HS Diploma and 8 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment and:
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience with Rockwell Automation HMI software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings
• Programming knowledge (PLC, Allen Bradley preferable)
• Strong attention to detail
What is in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=ccce82422687360e03993c6ae1e09354
64 total views, 3 today