Full-Time GPHE Mechanic – JR0008845
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks. You build trust, by clear communication with no prestige.
If the above sounds like you, this position might be just what you’re looking for!
About the job
The Field Service Technician is available for 24/7 on call field service labor for gasketed plate heat exchangers to ensure reliable operation.
Must be able to manage travel costs and operating expenses associated with field service visits.
As part of the team, you will:
• Provide mechanical maintenance on Gasketed Plate Heat exchangers
• Startup and shut down equipment in accordance to company and customer safety procedure in line with OSHA requirements.
• Prepare expense reports and written service reports for work performed on each job no later than two weeks of job completion
• Create job time and expense reports, Concur expense reports, and payroll reports as required by all field service technicians.
• Obtain Signed Time Summary sheets from the customer upon completion of job.
• Work alongside Service Operations and Service Sales personnel
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
Customer satisfaction measurements – responsiveness, quality, customer relations
Timeliness on Job paperwork being completed
KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED
Customer Service orientation
High Service Cultural Competence
What you know:
You have 0-2 years of hands-on, mechanical job experience, and the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Competent mechanical skills and aptitude
• Ability to communicate Operational and Safety parameters for Alfa Laval equipment to the customer
• Team Player
• Basic PC utilization skills required in word, excel.
• Ability to learn and use systems required for the administration of service and expense reports
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
• Ability to lift 85 pounds and perform tasks requiring physical strength (climbing, sit, kneel or stand for extended periods, equipment/tool use).
• Perform jobs in line with OHSA requirements
• Complete established safety training programs
• Exposure to heat, cold, noise, various type of facility, and levels of cleanliness
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (i.e., travel, motor vehicle use, etc.)
Requires the ability to drive a company vehicle, and have a valid driver’s license
Proficiency with towing a trailer is desired.
Must be able to wear a safety respirator, as needed.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=ab41d9fa57e5eeb00bca54204bc7dff2
88 total views, 1 today