Full-Time HR Business Partner – Service Operations – JR0026790
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are…
You are a self-motivated HR professional with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with the Alfa Laval drivers: Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job…
We are seeking HR Business Partner who can pro-actively drive and support organizational, people and leadership development in cooperation with Business Management Teams. As an active member of company management team this role will drive and facilitate plans to meet the business objectives. Support local
management in enhancing individual and team performance so that the organization can achieve their current and future business objectives. Ensure compliance and alignment with Alfa Laval US policies and procedures as appropriate. Move seamlessly between strategic initiatives and tactical task management and completion.
This is a hybrid opportunity located in Houston, TX
- Drive and execute local activities in line with the Business’s plan to meet strategic and commercial objectives.
- Secure and follow-up that activities from the People Plan(s) are carried out on the local level.
- Drive Leadership development and team development activities to grow the capabilities and
performance in the local organization.
- Responsible for recruitment of service center employees.
- Coach, challenge and support local managers. .
- Participate in developing department, goals, objectives and systems related to
- Support managers in succession planning activities (identification of successors and individual action
- Be an active part in assigned local management teams
- Handle employee relations counseling, performance improvement counseling and exit interviews.
- Drive individual and team performance management on the local level
- Support managers in resource planning and recruiting
- Implement relevant HR processes and tools in assigned organization(s)
- Support in data delivery of employee metrics to Alfa Laval
- HR data review for employees in assigned organization(s)
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Develop, implement, and maintain Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) to ensure compliance with local regulations and company goals
We care about diversity, inclusion and equity in our recruitment processes. We also believe behavioral traits can
provide important insights into a candidate’s fit to a role. To help us achieve this we apply Pymetrics assessments, and upon application you will be invited to play the assessment games.
What you know…
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business, with at least 5 years of proven experience in a HR or organizational development role, with a focus on driving strategic initiatives and business objectives. And:
- HRCI Certification, is a plus.
- Solid background and experience working in operational environments.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and tools, with demonstrated experience in implementing and optimizing HR systems within an organization.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills with a track record of developing and motivating teams to achieve performance goals.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute local activities in alignment
with business plans and strategic objectives.
- Experience in recruitment and selection processes for operation employees, including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding new employees.
- Extensive experience in identifying, attracting, developing, and retaining top talent to meet organizational objectives
- Proficiency in performance management, including conducting performance reviews, providing feedback, and implementing performance improvement plans.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with managers, employees, and internal stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of employment laws and regulations, with experience in handling employee relations issues, counseling, and exit interviews.
- Experience with OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs) regulations and compliance requirements is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in managing local
Affirmative Action Plans (AAP)
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency in HR data analysis and reporting, with experience in delivering employee metrics and conducting HR data reviews.
- Willingness to participate in local management teams and contribute to departmental goal-setting and planning processes.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40% of the time to all Service Centers
- Experience working in manufacturing environments is a plus
Alfa Laval offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life, 401(k) plan, and more. At Alfa Laval, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your total compensation package. We rely on market indicators to determine
compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location. The overall salary range for this role is typically $90,000 to $110,000.
Alfa Laval is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=95da1dfcccf7a5d728427cb72b7f2306
671 total views, 1 today