Full-Time HR Local Business Partner – JR0014967
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated recruiting professional with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers; Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job
We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to provide their expertise to the Richmond Factory, supporting three business units. Reporting to the Factory Manager, you will work with the unit leaders of three factories to align priorities and support HR related processes.
As a part of the team, you will:
* Drive and execute local activities in line with the Business plan, the Global People strategy and divisional focus to meet strategic and commercial objectives.
* Secure and follow-up that activities from the People Plan(s) are carried out on the local level.
* Drive Leadership development and team development activities to grow the capabilities and
performance in the local organization.
* Coach, challenge and support local managers. Assists with preparation of affirmative action plans.
* Execute the People Review(s) on the local level. Participates in developing department, goals, objectives and systems.
* Support managers in succession planning activities (identification of successors and individual action plans)
* Be an active part in assigned local management teams
* Drive leadership development on the local level. Handles employee relations counseling, performance improvement counseling and exit interviews.
* Drive individual and team performance management on the local level
* Support managers in resource planning
* Implement relevant HR processes and tools in assigned organization(s)
* Support in data delivery to HR Scorecard for assigned local organization(s)
* HR data review for employees in assigned organization(s)
* Consulted, if relevant, in recruitment of business-critical positions. Conduct recruitment activities, including: directing the work of a sourcing partner (when applicable), managing the recruitment process with the assistance of the hiring manager, dispositioning candidates, conducting phone screens and follow-up calls, extending offers, and managing the onboarding experience for selected candidates
* Conducts new employee orientations
* Promote a working culture where processes are followed in order to secure service delivery quality
What you know
You have a Bachelor’s degree in related field, at least 3 years of human resources experience (ideally within a manufacturing or production environment), and:
* A proven grasp of human resources information systems; Workday a plus
* Customer-oriented skills with strong administrative, analytical and communication skills.
* Are flexible, motivated, resourceful and organization to work in a multi-functional role.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more!
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=4cebb4af84f4fc3d7c25de78f87ff60a
145 total views, 2 today