Full-Time Industrial Process Engineer
Epstein is an established and well-respected 100 year old Architecture, Engineering and Construction firm. The firm is headquartered in Chicago, with an office in New York, and international locations in Poland and Romania . Our beautiful corporate office is located in Chicago’s West Loop, convenient to transportation. We offer all employees a competitive wage and benefits package. Epstein is proud to be 100% employee owned. Epstein focuses on our community through our emphasis on community service, green initiatives and sustainable design delivering “best in class” creative project solutions.
We are seeking an Engineer to join our Industrial Process Engineering group. The Engineer performs a variety of engineering tasks, and works with others on the design team (often a multi-disciplined team) to design innovative and technically sound solutions in accordance to project requirements and applicable codes. The individual prepares process designs including; analysis, process flow diagrams, layouts, equipment evaluation and selection. They also assist in the production of plans, specifications, reports, etc. The capability to coordinate with other building design disciplines is important. Food industry experience is preferred.
- Master Planning and design activities for food processing or other industrial process lines
- Prepare process flow diagrams, equipment lists, utility estimates, etc.
- Prepare equipment bid packages including drawings, specs and performance criteria
- Prepare equipment purchase and installation budgets
- Work with equipment vendors to secure utility and other process information needed by other disciplines to perform their work
- Coordinate process utility design with equipment information and other disciplines
- Assist in overall coordination with other disciplines
- Manage shop drawing process for process related equipment
- Assist in procurement process of equipment from vendors
- Assist in construction administration of equipment vendors
- Assist in equipment start-up and commissioning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 1-5 years of experience in consumer products, food and or finished goods manufacturing
- Awareness of other disciplines and the interrelationship of the various elements of design
- Strong analytical skills; knowledge of analysis methods
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, AutoCAD, Revit
This is a great opportunity for an individual to develop a successful and highly respected team. Our environment thrives on versatile, quality driven, multi-task oriented employees with excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
Epstein is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, genetics, gender identity, transgender status, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors. Epstein hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of a person’s qualifications. Epstein is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
How to ApplyPlease apply to the position at https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=EPSTEIN&cws=38&rid=612
85 total views, 3 today