Full-Time Inside Account Manager • Uncapped Commission – Established Territory
Nelson-Jameson was awarded 2021 Firm of the Year by the Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry for economic and community impact, and excellence in operations!
Not many employers can claim they play a key role in keeping America’s food supply safe. Since 1947, Nelson-Jameson has been a trusted supply chain partner of the nation’s top dairy and food manufacturers.
While most industrial suppliers simply deliver products — Nelson-Jameson delivers solutions. Through our comprehensive product offering and expertly curated food safety programs, we help lower our customers’ transaction costs while providing the products and services they need to produce safe, quality food.
If you’re an experienced Inside Sales professional with the following career goals, you should consider joining our team:
- To have primary account responsibility for an established book of business (You won’t be supporting an outside sales rep)
- To work in a growth industry (Growing population = growing demand for food)
- To be employed by a private, 4th-generation family business (Company strategy is guided by our committed ownership and Midwestern values, not corporate earnings reports)
- To be a recognized contributor (Be a Big Fish in a Small Pond)
Nelson-Jameson Inc., a leading wide-line supplier to the food processing industry for over 70 years, is seeking motivated Inside Account Managers to expand its Inside Accounts Team. With dramatic growth opportunities across a range of market segments and national geographies, our Inside Account Managers play a critical role in both growing key accounts and executing business development strategy. As a member of this growing team, you will join a fast-paced, competitive, and entrepreneurial selling environment where revenue growth is rewarded and earning potential is unlimited.
- Drive profitability and revenue growth by farming an assigned portfolio of 200-300 existing accounts
- Office-based telephone sales to assigned accounts and prospects in territory
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each assigned account
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
- Communicate Nelson-Jameson’s value proposition as a strategic advantage to customers
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with customers
- Engage internal technical resources to provide complex product solutions to customers
- Perform some daily transactional duties such as quote and order entry for assigned accounts
- Work closely with Sales Manager on strategic account planning and sales skills development
- Quarterly travel for customer visits, corporate activities, and industry events in territory
- Maintain Nelson-Jameson’s values and Selling Best Practices
- 2 years of B2B Inside Sales experience
- Passion for Inside Sales
- Proven territory farming and account development skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to accept coaching
- Proficient with ERP, CRM, Microsoft Office and basic computer knowledge
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- 2 years of Industrial Supply/Distribution B2B sales experience with a record of success and achievements
- 2 years of Primary Inside Account Management experience with a record of success and achievements
- Experience successfully selling within any of the following industrial product lines:
- Laboratory instruments, Quality Assurance(QA), and Quality Control (QC)
- Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO)
- Safety and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sanitation and Janitorial products
- Production and Material Handling products
- Sanitary Process and Flow Control Systems
- Excellent phone presence
- Experience using ERP software for order entry, inventory/transaction management, and CRM functions
- Guaranteed base salary
- Outstanding earning potential with uncapped commission
- Enterprise-level technology, business systems, and resources
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Nelson-Jameson, Inc. has been a leader in the food processing industry since 1947. We are a wide-line distributor representing over 750 vendors and tens of thousands of products in the broad categories of Safety & Personnel, Sanitation & Janitorial, Production & Material Handling, Processing & Flow Control, Laboratory & QA/QC, and Packaging & Ingredients. As a “Golden Rule” company, we strive to attain supply chain excellence through attentive customer service, comprehensive technical expertise, sophisticated logistics and elevated industry acumen. Nelson-Jameson is truly the food processor’s “one stop shop”—providing the convenience of one order, one shipment and one invoice.
Nelson-Jameson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Name of company seeking application: Nelson-Jameson, Inc.
Company contact name: Tasha Domres
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyPlease apply at the link below: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/NEL1005NJINC/JobBoard/8695e00b-4096-415c-abab-7d9854e20251/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=303aa390-5871-4173-8fc0-a816857a061a
274 total views, 10 today