Full-Time Installation Technician
SUMMARY: The Installation Technician manages and coordinates the specific installation aspects of equipment ordered on a project. Review relevant projects and determines the most efficient means of assisting the customer with coordinating the unique components of a purchased system while meeting the performance objectives required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaison with Project Managers, Project Engineers and Application Engineers
- To promote Heat and Control and deliver the best service to the customer on site at all times
- Utilize Vibratory, Horizontal Motion Conveyor and industrial product handling systems learnings critical to growth Internationally
- Provide support to sales team, including customer site visits for troubleshooting, help find solid solutions
- Be the conduit through which all Heat and Control related communications with the project are channeled.
- Laisse with customer, vendor and contractor in a pleasant and professional manner
- Integrate plant production requirements with project installation
- Prepare daily progress reports while attending and organizing daily meetings
- Audit and supervise all lifting and setting of Heat and Control equipment
- Make “real time” decisions needed to expedite installation
- Maximizing vendors, contractors and Heat and Control commissioning resources on site
- Prepare the installation up to I/O checking phase for hand-over to Commissioning
- Check out all equipment with an emphasis on details
- Maintaining site protocols and health and safety as well as work procedures.
- Supervise integrated service routings.
- Establish consistency in build and installation standards minimizing warranty issues if possible
- Provide “punch list” action reports.
- Assist with in house testing, trials and R&D efforts as needed
- Associate of Applied Science degree in engineering-related field (i.e. – Computer-Aided Design and Drafting, Architectural Design, etc.) a plus.
Required Skills Include:
- USDA custom lathe; USDA food grade approval welding; developing, testing and evaluating new equipment designs.
- On-Machine Seasoning (OMS) Certificate and Fork Trucking Certificate required.
- 5-7 Years of on the job experience
Personal and Professional Characteristics required for this position:
- Personally schedule, organize, multi-task and prioritize the tasks given to him/her
- Ability to learn technical requirements and characteristics of the H&C Product Handling equipment.
- Demonstrate reliable and self-directed work habits. Meet the deadlines required for the tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate proper judgment and decision-making skills, both technically and professionally.
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/flower-mound-tx-installation-technician-0001
463 total views, 1 today