Full-Time IT Help Desk I
- First line support troubleshooting; responds to requests for technical assistance by phone, in person, and through email. This includes, but not limited to:
- Provide remote IT support to end-users.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Log all Help Desk interactions, requests, and document resolutions.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose remote users’ connectivity issues with VPN, Email, Internet, and more.
- Generate requisitions and track acquisitions of new hardware and software purchases.
- Build out new computer systems and load user profiles.
- Provide cell phone administration and training on Apple devices.
- Welcome & Onboard new users and assist admins with offboarding tasks.
- Conduct user training, curriculums, and documentation.
- Participate in a scheduled weekend maintenance rotation.
- Other duties as assigned in addition to this list.
- Experience with software installation and workstation support.
- Basic knowledge of the Windows 10 Operating System including setup and configuration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 35 wpm or greater.
- Available to travel up to 10%
- Microsoft Teams Experience preferred
- Experience with computer imaging and profile setup preferred
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/lititz-pa-it-help-desk-1-0001
107 total views, 1 today