Internship IT Intern
Under the general direction of the Director of IT, the position will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Setup and deploy new computers.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals and train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- College or Technical School education in a related field
- Experience with hardware setup and configuration, networking, and security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-orientated and dedicated to follow-through in all work
- Excellent problem identifying and solving aptitude
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Dorner provides thousands of stainless and aluminum conveyor automation solutions to countless industries including packaging, automation, industrial, food processing, medical, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Dorner’s mission is to Transform Conveyor Automation by providing a wide range of innovative conveying solutions with best in class support.
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyLearn more and apply on our website - https://www.dornerconveyors.com/careers
88 total views, 12 today