Full-Time Key Account Manager – JR0024329
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
Who you are:
You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to easily network in an international and cross-cultural environment, working in line with Alfa Laval drivers, Action, Interaction, and Satisfaction. You are driven and see solutions rather than problems, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks.
About the job:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to maintain, expand and develop business for Alfa Laval’s Gasketed Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers, Welded Heat Exchangers, High Speed Separators and Decanters in the South West regions of USA. You will be responsible for managing assigned key accounts and building new
prospects relationships, including formulating and driving a specific strategies to encompass the complete long-term relationship between Alfa Laval and our customers.
We care about diversity, inclusion and equity in our recruitment processes. We also believe behavioral traits can provide important insights into a candidate’s fit to a role. To help us achieve this we apply Pymetrics assessments, and upon application you will be invited to play the assessment games.
As a part of the team, you will:
- Conduct thorough market and customer/prospects analysis to identify business potential and opportunities.
- Map out market trends and customer preferences to inform sales strategies.
- Analyze individual customer accounts and develop tailored sales strategies, including relationship management approaches.
- Prioritize customer segments and develop comprehensive KAM plan for 2–4-year period.
- Create and execute
local sales activities, focusing on key accounts or specific markets to achieve growth targets and objectives.
- Determine the appropriate customer contacts and establish efficient communication channels to drive sales progress.
- Implement a systematic follow-up process to ensure all relevant steps in the KAM sales process are tracked and potential business opportunities are maximized.
- Proactively collaborate and coordinate with business units and other sales managers to align customer and market strategies.
- Foster strong internal relationships to support coordinated efforts in serving key accounts and markets effectively.
- Up to 40% travel expected.
What you know:
You have BA degree with relevant experience, and:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience related to business development, product management, and/or Sales.
- Experience in service, heat exchange/separation products and applications,
and/or process, manufacturing, food, water and similar industries
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong leadership skills
Nice To Haves:
- BA in Business or Engineering is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success. Our benefits-eligible associates enjoy healthcare, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, generous 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off benefits, and more. The base salary for this role is typically $82,000 – $114,000.
Name of company seeking application: Alfa Laval
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=d2f5c17e9f7a39c5ee518b463909abd2
85 total views, 1 today