Full-Time Manual Machinist
Are you a mechanically inclined leader that is self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced opportunity? Do you have experience running manual mills, lathes, and grinders? Are you familiar with creating stainless steel and food-grade plastic parts? Are you looking for the chance to join a team that is constantly working with their hands?
If you answered yes to each of these, we’d like to talk to you. We’re looking to add to our Machinist team at the Springfield, MO office. We are looking for individuals with the confidence to work within a team environment to provide the best product to our customers. We are creating quality parts out of stainless steel and we are looking for new talent to join our team!
What are we looking for?
- Strong mechanical background, with a preference in making stainless steel parts
- Previous experience working with manual and CNC Mills and Lathes
- Someone that can remain steady under pressure while being able to handle a high-volume workload
- Strong attention to detail to efficiently produce high quality and accurate parts on time.
- Ability to maintain a clean and safety-minded work environment
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner and work well as a team member
- The ability to be flexible enough to take care of different tasks and various company needs
What will you be doing here?
- Safely working daily with a team of machinists producing quality conforming parts from stainless steel and plastics.
- Operating mills and lathes to produce parts for food processing equipment from prints and drawings.
- Setting up machinery and tolling to manufacture specific parts to print
- Work with team members within the machine shop as well as various other departments to achieve production goals
Nothum Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy status, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Nothum Manufacturing offers competitive wages and benefits. We are a family-oriented company, looking for new team members to join our incredible culture! Find out more about our company at our website www.Nothum.com. We also offer 100% paid medical, 50% paid dental, vision, Life/Disability, PTO, and 401(k) + match!
Company contact name: Nothum
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply online https://nothum.aaimtrack.com/jobs/523727.html
40 total views, 1 today