Full-Time Manufacturing Supervisor Second Shift
- Direct, supervise and coordinate fabrication, welding, and assembly related operations. Assign work and monitor employee performance, goals and skill classification
- Responsible for product quality, workmanship and methods applications, economical costs, production schedules consistent with the company’s manufacturing objectives and profit goals.
- Implement production procedures to offset loss of man-hours and schedule interruptions.
- Diagnose tooling and equipment malfunctions, coordinate repairs or replacement to avoid downtime.
- Collaborate with Engineering to resolve problems and effect cost reduction.
- Coordinate with Safety Manager to assure proper use of safety devices and equipment and adherence to safety policies. When required, complete accident investigations and incident reports.
- Second Shift – usually 2:30 PM – 11 PM, some OT required
- Requires broad knowledge of manufacturing techniques and procedures. Understand welding principles, steel materials, and sheet metal. Machining and mechanical understanding.
- Must read blueprints and schematics.
- Vocational school graduate, formal apprenticeship or equivalent trades training required.
- High school degree required. College degree a plus
- Specialized courses or seminars in supervisory subjects beneficial.
- At least 3 – 5 years manufacturing supervision experience
Company contact email address: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/galesburg-il-manufacturing-supervisor-second-shift-0007
113 total views, 1 today