Full-Time Manufacturing Technician
- Prepare Laser and Water Jet CNC programming.
- Review programs for actual material requirements, prepare final estimates
- Work with Sheet metal shop supervisor to maintain raw materials and remnants.
- Tasks involve Creating Flat Pattern drawings for release to production. Assign and apply proper and instructive annotation and classification to manufacturing drawings.
- Create documentation for procedures and references that coincide with current manufacturing practices and techniques.
- Perform duties of junior manufacturing engineer when needed.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal techniques and practices.
- Ability to visualize space geometry as well as 3D to Flat conversions.
- Knowledge of manufacturing machinery, such as Lasers, Water Jets, Plasma, Milling Machines, Lathes, Drill Presses, Press Brakes, and Automation
- Good communication skills to work with shop personnel, engineers and designers.
- Proactive in looking for ways to improve manufacturing processes by efficient material consumption and/or creative nest solutions.
- Knowledge of these software programs: Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Pro-E, Sigma Nest, Flow Nest, By Soft, Tru-Tops, Pro Nest, Radan, SPI Sheet Metal, SAP, Master CAM, Surf CAM, Excel, Powerpoint.
- “Hands On” experience working with sheet metal and machinery such as welding machines, milling and lathe machines, laser, water jet, plasma, punch, wire EDM, grinding equipment, layout tools, measuring tools, sheet metal raw materials, plastic and composite raw materials, material handling automation, robotics, etc.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.heatandcontrol.com/jobs/hayward-ca-manufacturing-technician-0004
65 total views, 3 today