Full-Time Mechanical Assembler
If you enjoy working with your hands and have satisfaction in seeing a product assembled from start to finish, this position will be of interest to you! Our conveyors are built to order (BTO) depending on our customer’s application and the environment it will be located in. Employees work in a team environment and rotate jobs within the product line they are assigned.
The primary focus of this position will be on assembling conveyors along with corresponding accessories, testing the conveyor, and packaging the final product for parcel freight shipments.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably light assembly.
- Basic math, measuring and blueprint reading skills.
- Experience with pneumatic, battery operated and manual tools.
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of Epicor software is a definite plus.
- Experience in a team-oriented structure and is a team player.
- Possesses customer-focused attitude (internal and external customers).
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety policies.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Dorner provides thousands of stainless and aluminum conveyor automation solutions to countless industries including packaging, automation, industrial, food processing, medical, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Dorner’s mission is to Transform Conveyor Automation by providing a wide range of innovative conveying solutions with best in class support.
How to ApplyLearn more and apply on our website - https://www.dornerconveyors.com/careers
78 total views, 1 today